roll – kufta
minced lamb with spices of your choice400 gr
fresh spinach400 gr
cream cheese**120 gr
crushed walnuts60 gr
achar (spelt grains)150 gr
- Place a thin layer of stuffing on a piece of aluminum foil. With wet hands spread it evenly over the surface.
- Place spinach on the meat, ad cream cheese and top with crushed walnuts.
- Make a roll, tightly wrap it with foil. Cook in a boiling water for about 15-20 minutes.
- Cook achar, and then fry together with the spinach.
- Unwrap kufta, cut in diagonal slices, serve on a bed of fried spinach and achar mixture.
Enjoy your meal!