By Jaynal Abedin,Kishor Kumar Das
About This Book
- Perform facts manipulation with add-on programs equivalent to plyr, reshape, stringr, lubridate, and sqldf
- Learn approximately issue manipulation, string processing, and textual content manipulation options utilizing the stringr and dplyr libraries
- Enhance your analytical abilities in an intuitive means via step by step operating examples
Who This booklet Is For
This publication is for all those that desire to find out about facts manipulation from scratch and excel at aggregating info successfully. it really is anticipated that you've got uncomplicated wisdom of R and feature formerly performed a few uncomplicated management paintings with R.
What you are going to Learn
- Learn approximately R information varieties and their uncomplicated operations
- Work successfully with string, issue, and date variables utilizing stringr
- Understand group-wise info manipulation
- Work with diverse layouts of R datasets and interchange among layouts for numerous purposes
- Manage greater datasets utilizing pylr and dpylr
- Perform info manipulation with add-on applications resembling plyr, reshape, stringr, lubridate, and sqldf
- Manipulate datasets utilizing SQL statements with the sqldf package
- Clean and constitution uncooked facts for information mining utilizing textual content manipulation
This publication begins with the install of R and the way to head approximately utilizing R and its libraries. We then speak about the mode of R items and its periods after which spotlight diversified R facts kinds with their easy operations.
The basic specialize in group-wise information manipulation with the split-apply-combine method has been defined with particular examples. The e-book additionally comprises insurance of a few particular libraries equivalent to lubridate, reshape2, plyr, dplyr, stringr, and sqldf. you won't in simple terms know about group-wise facts manipulation, but in addition how to successfully deal with date, string, and issue variables in addition to assorted layouts of datasets utilizing the reshape2 package.
By the tip of this ebook, you've realized approximately textual content manipulation utilizing stringr, how one can extract information from twitter utilizing twitteR library, how you can fresh uncooked information, and the way to constitution your uncooked information for information mining.
Read Online or Download Data Manipulation with R - Second Edition PDF
Best open source programming books
In DetailThe company carrier Bus (ESB) serves as a key part in lots of the firm grade deployments. regularly, the ESB eliminates point-to-point dependencies on your method to construct a highly-scalable, loosely-coupled answer. ESB is a key factor to construct an SOA infrastructure, yet it isn't a needs to.
Discover the Moodle Gradebook and detect how you can organize and customise it to trace scholars' progressAbout This BookContains up to date details on model 2. 7 of Moodle Gradebook, supplying you with an cutting edge way to the demanding situations of recent educationOptimize your use of the Gradebook and discover its vast monitoring and grade calculation featuresPacked with step by step directions with worthy screenshots that will help you practice rules for your personal Moodle courseWho This publication Is ForThis booklet is for academics and directors who've event with Moodle.
Teaches you precisely how software reminiscence content material and association is essential for laptop protection, particularly Unix-like working platforms. you are going to find out how it truly is manipulated to take keep an eye on of a working laptop or computer procedure, in addition to the countermeasures that approach designers organize to prevent this. Neither a consultant for hackers nor an all-out conception e-book, this booklet is perfect for a person learning computing device safety who desires to research through doing.
Key FeaturesCreate your first Android view from scratch and moveove past the default Android inbuilt viewsEnable tender facts stream and create futuristic UIs by way of growing versatile customized viewsScale your apps with responsive and knowledge extensive perspectives. ebook DescriptionThis publication might help you to get the easiest from your apps via growing, customizing android perspectives from scratch.
- Raspberry Pi Blueprints
- Neo4j Cookbook
- Flask Web Development: Developing Web Applications with Python
- Java Drawing with Apache Batik (A Tutorial)
- Spring Recipes: A Problem-Solution Approach
- RESTful Web Services with Dropwizard
Additional resources for Data Manipulation with R - Second Edition
Data Manipulation with R - Second Edition by Jaynal Abedin,Kishor Kumar Das