By Daryl Pennington
Read or Download Counterintelligence Operations (Intelligence Series Book 2) PDF
Similar freedom & security books
The threats to protection in Southeast Asia were critical and incessant because the finish of the second one international War. The book provides an soaking up account of the evolution of a key axis of local balance - defence contacts among Japan and Australia, tracing the connection from the early post-war interval to the post-9/11 current.
"The New Bodyguard - a pragmatic advisor To The shut security undefined" is a severely acclaimed and truth crammed academic advisor of the calls for and demanding situations of the shut security and government safeguard undefined. Now in its moment variation; it really is absolutely revised and elevated. At over 350 pages lengthy with 240 photos and 60 illustrations unfold over 24 chapters, this publication is an authorative perception if you will not be simply contemplating this occupation yet for these already operating within the who desire to use it as some extent of reference.
This can be an strange booklet, telling a narrative which has hitherto remained hidden from background: the surveillance by way of the British defense carrier MI5 of anti-Nazi refugees who got here to Britain fleeing political persecution in Germany and Austria. in accordance with the private and organisational records that MI5 stored on political refugees through the Nineteen Thirties and Forties that have only in the near past been published into the general public area this examine additionally fills a substantial hole in historic examine.
The research of strategic shock has lengthy targeting vital mess ups that ended in catastrophes resembling Pearl Harbor and the September eleventh assaults, and the vast majority of formerly released learn within the box determines that such large-scale army mess ups usually stem from faulty information-processing structures.
- Dangerous But Not Omnipotent: Exploring the Reach and Limitations of Iranian Power in the Middle East
- Walking Wounded: Inside the U.S. Cyberwar Machine
- Globalization and Conflict: National Security in a 'New' Strategic Era (Contemporary Security Studies)
- Time for a Turning Point: Setting a Course Toward Free Markets and Limited Government for Future Generations
- Dreams of Equality: Women on the Canadian Left, 1920-1950 (Canadian Social History Series)
- Cooperative Security in the Asia-Pacific: The ASEAN Regional Forum (Asian Security Studies)
Additional info for Counterintelligence Operations (Intelligence Series Book 2)
Counterintelligence Operations (Intelligence Series Book 2) by Daryl Pennington