By Mark Pilgrim
Mark Pilgrim's Dive Into Python 3 is a hands-on advisor to Python three (the newest model of the Python language) and its changes from Python 2. As within the unique booklet, Dive Into Python, every one bankruptcy starts off with a true, entire code pattern, proceeds to select it aside and clarify the items, after which places all of it again jointly in a precis on the end.
This ebook includes:
- Example courses thoroughly rewritten to demonstrate robust new options now on hand in Python three: units, iterators, turbines, closures, comprehensions, and masses more
- A special case research of porting an incredible library from Python 2 to Python 3
- A complete appendix of the entire syntactic and semantic alterations in Python 3
This is the suitable source for you if you want to port purposes to Python three, or in case you prefer to leap into languages quick and get going correct away.
What you will learn
- Understand Python three code through seeing it damaged down and explained
- Make complete use of the most recent Python good points reminiscent of iterators, turbines, closures, sessions and comprehensions
- Refactor present code to enhance maintainability
- Learn the way to serialize Python items with the pickle protocol and JSON format
- Learn tips to package deal your personal Python libraries and add them to the Python package deal Index to percentage your initiatives with Python builders worldwide
- Use Python three to devour HTTP internet services
- Port latest Python functions to Python three via following a case research for a tremendous library
Who is that this ebook for?
- Anyone who desires to examine the most recent model of Python in a quick, hands-on fashion
- Existing Python programmers who are looking to study speedy how you can utilize the good points of the most recent model of Python and port their code to it
- Programmers coming from different languages short of a quick creation to Python that will get them considering complex recommendations quickly