By Warren P. Bishop
Complete how-to advice on dealing with gastrointestinal illnesses and problems in children
In complete color!
Part of the Pediatric perform sequence, Pediatric perform: Gastroenterology is a special resource of clinically proper info at the analysis and therapy of kids with gastrointestinal indicators and problems. The care of the sufferer varieties the middle of this full-color source, which additionally presents views on epidemiology, pathophysiology, and analysis that each pediatrician, pediatric resident, gastroenterologist, and pediatric nurse must know.
Expert authors in each one topic sector supply distinctive, but concise overviews of vital issues of the esophagus, belly, gut, pancreas, and liver. additionally, you will locate dialogue of universal indicators, their differential prognosis, and the way they need to be evaluated and handled in addition to an creation to using diagnostic modalities corresponding to radiology, nuclear medication, and endoscopy. a list of proper, fresh articles looks on the finish of every bankruptcy permitting you to extend your exploration of a given topic.
The Pediatric perform sequence simplifies the care of pediatric sufferers by means of delivering:
- Tips that inform you what you need to know—and what you want to do—at each degree of care
- Diagnostic and therapy algorithms
- Signs/Symptoms and Differential prognosis boxes
- “When to Refer” bins, which research the entire correct medical considerations
- Diagnostic Tests—with a pragmatic emphasis at the correct checks to order
- Medical therapy assurance that incorporates medications, dosages, and management in an easy-to-read tabular format
- Convenient icons and a templated bankruptcy design
- Numerous scientific colour pictures and didactic diagrams
- Logical part association, with constant headings between chapters protecting comparable topics
- Introductory sections that offer an replace on fresh study that informs medical practice
- Full-color throughout