By William L. Burke
Read or Download Applied Differential Geometry PDF
Best geometry & topology books
Offers an in-depth research of geometry of half surfaces and gives the instruments for fixing complicated engineering difficulties Geometry of Surfaces: a realistic advisor for Mechanical Engineers is a entire consultant to utilized geometry of surfaces with concentrate on functional purposes in a variety of components of mechanical engineering.
The ebook demonstrates the improvement of necessary geometry on domain names of homogeneous areas considering that 1990. It covers quite a lot of issues, together with research on multidimensional Euclidean domain names and Riemannian symmetric areas of arbitrary ranks in addition to contemporary paintings on section area and the Heisenberg workforce.
This is often the unique inner most astrology path created through Carl Payne Tobey in 1955 that has been now edited and digitized by way of Naomi Bennett, one among his famous scholars. This publication is his seminal paintings on astrology with all of his discoveries absolutely defined with wide historical past and research given for the development blocks and constitution of horoscopic astrology.
This quantity is a compilation of latest effects and surveys at the present kingdom of a few elements of the foliation concept awarded through the convention “FOLIATIONS 2012”. It includes contemporary fabrics on foliation conception that's regarding differential geometry, the speculation of dynamical structures and differential topology.
- Rigid Geometry of Curves and Their Jacobians (Ergebnisse der Mathematik und ihrer Grenzgebiete. 3. Folge / A Series of Modern Surveys in Mathematics)
- Elements of Topology
- Dynamische Systeme: Ergodentheorie und topologische Dynamik (Mathematik Kompakt) (German Edition)
- The Geometric Supposer: What Is It A Case Of? (Technology and Education Series)
- Introduction to Projective Geometry (Dover Books on Mathematics)
- The Foundations of Geometry and the Non-Euclidean Plane (Undergraduate Texts in Mathematics)
Additional resources for Applied Differential Geometry
Applied Differential Geometry by William L. Burke