By Tricia Aanderud,Rob Collum,Ryan Kumpfmiller
SAS visible Analytics instantly highlights key relationships, outliers, clusters, traits and extra. those talents will advisor you to severe insights that motivate motion out of your facts. With this ebook, you are going to develop into educated utilizing SAS visible Analytics to offer facts and leads to customizable, strong visualizations, in addition to guided analyses via auto-charting. With interactive dashboards, charts, and studies, you are going to create visualizations which express transparent and actionable insights for any dimension and sort of information.
This e-book mostly specializes in the model of SAS visible Analytics on SAS 9.4, even though it is obtainable on either 9.4 and SAS Viya systems. every one model is taken into account the most recent free up, with next releases deliberate to proceed on each one platform; consequently, the Viya model works equally to the 9.4 model and should glance wide-spread. This publication covers new good points of every and critical transformations among the 2.
With this ebook, you'll find out how to:
- construct your first record utilizing the SAS visible Analytics fashion designer
- arrange a dashboard and make certain the easiest format
- successfully use geo-spatial items so as to add place analytics to reports
- comprehend and use the weather of knowledge visualizations
- organize and cargo your info with the SAS visible Analytics info Builder
- learn information with various strategies, together with forecasting, be aware clouds, warmth maps, correlation matrix, and more
- comprehend management actions to maintain SAS visible Analytics buzzing along
- Optimize your atmosphere for issues similar to scalability, availability, and potency among parts of your SAS software program deployment and information providers
Read or Download An Introduction to SAS Visual Analytics: How to Explore Numbers, Design Reports, and Gain Insight into Your Data PDF
Best mathematical & statistical books
Now that individuals are acutely aware that information could make the adaptation in an election or a company version, information technological know-how as an profession is gaining floor. yet how are you going to start operating in a wide-ranging, interdisciplinary box that’s so clouded in hype? This insightful e-book, in response to Columbia University’s creation to information technology classification, tells you what you must comprehend.
Whiteboards, e-Learning, software program zum Konstruieren im Raum und in der Ebene - für den modernen Mathematikunterricht steht eine Vielzahl von Technologien zur Verfügung. Doch wie können diese neuen Möglichkeiten gewinnbringend für den Mathematikunterricht eingesetzt werden? Welche weiteren Entwicklungen darf guy für die nahe Zukunft erwarten?
Inspired via a variational version in regards to the intensity of the gadgets in an image and the matter of hidden and illusory contours, this publication investigates one of many critical difficulties of machine imaginative and prescient: the topological and algorithmic reconstruction of a delicate 3 dimensional scene ranging from the obvious a part of an obvious contour.
This hugely expected moment variation beneficial properties new chapters and sections, 225 new references, and complete R software program. in line with the former variation, this ebook is ready the paintings and technology of information research and predictive modeling, which includes identifying and utilizing a number of instruments. rather than offering remoted suggestions, this article emphasizes challenge fixing techniques that tackle the various concerns bobbing up whilst constructing multivariable types utilizing genuine facts and never general textbook examples.
- CLUSTER ANALYSIS and CLASSIFICATION TECHNIQUES using MATLAB
- Custom Tasks for SAS Enterprise Guide Using Microsoft .NET
- Probability Models (Springer Undergraduate Mathematics Series)
- Numerical Mathematics and Advanced Applications - ENUMATH 2013: Proceedings of ENUMATH 2013, the 10th European Conference on Numerical Mathematics and ... in Computational Science and Engineering)
Additional resources for An Introduction to SAS Visual Analytics: How to Explore Numbers, Design Reports, and Gain Insight into Your Data
An Introduction to SAS Visual Analytics: How to Explore Numbers, Design Reports, and Gain Insight into Your Data by Tricia Aanderud,Rob Collum,Ryan Kumpfmiller